Monday, July 26, 2010

Progress Report

Hey All,

This is going to be a quick report about where we are in the stages of this project:

I have gathered 5 interviews (one of which became corrupt), so I have a grand total of 4, legitimate interviews.

I have started designing the Flash installation (which will hopefully look spectacularly professional, however, because it is me. we will have to hold our breaths)

I have 4 potential interviews gathered by pride (again if all goes to plan) which means more stories. which is always good.

I have been in contact with several other communities within Brighton and now extending my arms out to London.

I have produced 5 pages of academic texts which pertains to this subject area (if any of you are interested, let me know and I shall recommend some books/journals) and I have about 2 pages dealing with media representations (which I don't think is good enough!)

Just a quick update, I will be back with more words later, when I have actually achieved something that I would call productive. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment